Wednesday, April 20, 2011

some ways to teach English to children

there some ways to teach English to children in out of school. first, we can give them English story book to them. it can help them how to speak and read well. i think this is a simple way because my family had use this to me. next, we can teach them with film or cartoon. this can make children more comfortable to learn English. they can watch their favorite cartoon. however, parents must pay attention to them.

next we can give them chart which has nice picture. with this children will attracted and happy in learning. my family used this way to teach English to me. I think this way is quite easy and interesting. now why you try this way to teach your students or  children ?
By : Valdy Indrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment