Wednesday, April 20, 2011

why children must learn English

children must learn or be taught about English as soon as possible. English is an international language now. if we teach them earlier, they can understand English enough and may be they can use English little by little. this was happened to me. my grandfather, aunt, and uncle taught me English when i was 3 years old. first they taught me some words then they asked me to practice it. after that, when i was in kindergarten they gave me story book and taught me how to pronounced it. i was so happy in that time. now, i can understand English quite well and i'm so grateful to them. maybe you can teach English with this way to children in your family or school

next, children must learn English as soon as possible is that English is beautiful language. English has beautiful sound and pattern. i have learn English since i was 3 years old but i learned it not too well. i realize that English is beautiful when i study in college. English has beautiful sound and sound so good if we speak it well and with good pronunciation.

By : Valdy Indrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment