Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Easy Way to Make Children Interested to Learn English

I think there is a way to make children interested to learn English. we can use their imagination. for example we can ask them to tell story about their favorite cartoon or else. however, we as teacher must help them to speak well and understand what is real and imagination. i had been use this to my cousin. it is very effective. now, he can speak english quite well.

imagination is one of effective ways that we can use to teach children English. When i was a kid, my family used this way to teach me. that way is very effective and i can learn English more comfortable and better. When my aunt used this way, she asked me to imagine my favorite cartoon and drew it in a paper. I could understand it fast and learned English more comfortable. Now, why do not you use this way to your students or children ?

BY : Valdy Indrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment