Wednesday, April 20, 2011

some ways to teach speaking

 speaking is important to children in English. however, before we teach them we must know some things. first, we must make feel good and interested to learn English. that is the most important thing because it is very influence learner interest. my family used this thing when they taught me English. next thing is that teach them the easiest thing first. it can make children comfortable. then ask them to practice it or pronounce it. i think this is a simple way to teach english to children

next, we can teach them English with watching English movie or cartoon. You may ask them to watch their favorite cartoon and ask them to speak what the characters of the cartoon speak. Next, ask them retell what they have watched. I usually use this technique to my nephew and my little cousin to teach them English. Before that, I always use this technique to increase my speaking skill. This technique can help us to increase our knowledge of vocabulary and our speaking skill.

by Valdy Indrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment